What up Louisville! I'm one of the weekend people here at 989 Radio Now. Feel free to hit me up anytime and say hello!
So yeah, my name is Vijay and I was born and raised in the DC Area, Takoma Park to be exact. I've also lived in DC, several other towns throughout Maryland, New York City, Williamsport, PA (Home of the Little League World Series) and the Philippines! I love working in radio and have been doing it for about 3 years. It all started when I was an intern down in DC in '08...
ASk Men came up with this list of why some men don't have abs:
10. You have low muscle tone.
9. It's just not in your genes.
8. You're not drinking enough water.
7. You're not sleeping enough.
6. You need to eat more carbs.
5. You're too focused on your abs and not other muscles.
4. You have poor abdominal control. (Pull your abs in even when you're not working out.)
3. You drink too much booze.
2. You're too stressed.
1. You binge eat.
Looks like I have a lot of work to do before summer. Read more here!